Ecom102 AMP (Ecommerce102 Affiliate Marketing Program)
MODULAR PROGRAM DESIGNED BY EIREEN DIOKNO BERNARDO (SELL)
S - STRUCTURE
- Cross-Border E-commerce & Local Online Trading Presence.
- Website Structuring –Web-Store Shopping Carts / Online Catalog / Brochure Sites / Personal Branding
- Imaging - Photoshoots / Graphics / Video Editing / Video Production
- Payment Gateways – Paypal / Payoneer / Stripe Accounts / Other Local and International Gateways.
- Widgets, Applications, Integration,
- ICT and other technology updates
- Other Online Infrastructure
- CUSTOMIZING MATERIALS ( Matched with Business / Product).
- Affiliate Structures for Duplication / Affiliate Links / Assigning SKU's
E - EXECUTE
- Digital Marketing, The 8th Sense/ Market Analysis, Analytic, Geo-Targeting,
- Outbound BPO, Sales Affiliations
- 8 to 12 MARKETING STRATEGIES / Actual execution during the course.
L - LEARN AND MASTER
- Founding, capital sourcing / Angel Investors tie-up
- Product Development, Pricing
- Pricing Strategies / PROFIT
- LOGISTICS – FULFILLMENT
- ---- Logistic and Drop-ship Arrangement
- ---- CRM - Customer Relation / Auto-responders
L - LEVERAGE - HUMAN RESOURCE / DEVELOP SALES FORCE
- Establishing your own Franchise
- The Art of System Duplication for Principals Proponents
- Run-away Network - Developing your community minus prospecting.
- Creating your own SALES FORCE
-- 6 to 8 months per phasing / per objective modules.
-- Series of hands-on workshops 3 to 6 hour sessions
- Scheduled twice a month for onsite - Venue within Quezon City
- Actual date and time of onsite sessions will be decided by the group during the first meeting.
- First meeting:
- ------ is program orientation
- ------ setting sales objectives
- ------ brain storming / concept / personal branding
-- Series of online hands-on workshop 2 to 4 hour sessions
- Online Meetings via google+ or FB Group Live Chat
- Actual date and time for online sessions will be decided by the group during the first meeting.
-- Online Materials /PDF Lecture Access Fills / Quick Video Access /
- E-commerce102 Support Site
- Google + Storage
- Google Drive
-- Learning Support - Group Support / One on One Q&A with trainer
- Chat Google / FB Support
- Google and FB community
-- It is a progressive course meaning, appropriate updates are always being added to the course
to be sure we are adapting to the changes needed for our businesses up to 6 months.
- Participation Fee of P2,888 - (first 20 slots – 2nd wave slot remaining) Single Enrollment Ecom102 AM Program/ Cut off June 15)
- Participation Fee of P6,888 - (50 slots available-3rd wave) Single Enrollment Ecom102 AM Program -- OPEN)